Benjamin
Cortez
Greetings....I remember you...awesome...God bless
1/11, 9:14pm
Nora Flores
Those were really great days I thank God for my parents who brought me up in the church, youth camp, conventions choirs sectional choirs... Missionettes...
1/11, 9:19pm
Benjamin Cortez
Its all a blur...but..absolutely....ya been doing good I take ?
1/11, 9:24pm
Nora Flores
Yes I am blessed I am a single mom with an awesome 16 year old son, who loves the Lord I have the privilege to worship at Jubilee I have wonderful family and friends couldn't ask for more, accept a partner of course who loves the Lord as well
1/11, 9:30pm
Benjamin Cortez
Amazing.....Jubilee....yay.... .well u grew up
right......um a partner that loves Jesus?..yup...those are rare but....Jireh
provideth
Greetings....I remember you...awesome...God bless
1/11, 9:14pm
Nora Flores
Those were really great days I thank God for my parents who brought me up in the church, youth camp, conventions choirs sectional choirs... Missionettes...
1/11, 9:19pm
Benjamin Cortez
Its all a blur...but..absolutely....ya been doing good I take ?
1/11, 9:24pm
Nora Flores
Yes I am blessed I am a single mom with an awesome 16 year old son, who loves the Lord I have the privilege to worship at Jubilee I have wonderful family and friends couldn't ask for more, accept a partner of course who loves the Lord as well
1/11, 9:30pm
Benjamin Cortez
Amazing.....Jubilee....yay....